- This event has passed.
2019 Michigan Counties Annual Conference
August 18 @ 8:00 am - August 20 @ 5:00 pm$375 – $425
The 2019 Michigan Counties Annual Conference, “People and Places,” will be held Aug. 18-20 at the Grand Traverse Resort in Grand Traverse County.
More than 300 county leaders and others are expected to attend this year’s event, which will include:
- Three plenary sessions featuring addresses from Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (invited), MAC Executive Director Stephan Currie, incoming MAC Board President Veronica Klinefelt of Macomb County and more.
- Four MCMCFC breakout sessions. (See the Attendee Registration Packet for details.)
- The annual President’s Banquet, with after-dinner entertainment from “Jasen Magic.”
- Two receptions with complimentary beverages and snacks.
- An Exhibitor Show with dozens of vendors that provide services of use to counties big and small.
Continuing Education Credits:
This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91).
Please call Casey Benda at 517.668.6029 for more information about ONA contact hours.
This activity has also been submitted to LARA for NHA continuing education credits. A total of 9.9 NHA credits and 8.5 nursing contact hours can be obtained by attending all sessions.
None of the CE activities for this conference has commercial support or sponsorship. Any potential conflict of interest has been discussed with speakers and speakers agree to present objectively and without bias and signed statements to that effect have been secured. There is no conflict of interest for members of the Program Committee associated with this activity.