Iron County Medical Care Facility — Administrator
Iron County Medical Care Facility, a 200-bed, county-owned, skilled nursing medical care facility in Crystal Falls, Mich., is searching for an experienced and innovative Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health services administration, public administration or closely related.
- Current Michigan license in Nursing Home Administration
- Ability to exhibit leadership capabilities
- Organizational management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of employment laws, current and proposed reimbursement methodologies for Medicare and Medicaid and state and Federal health care regulatory and life safety rules
- Successful experience in managing a skilled care facility
Salary: Competitive salary and benefit package offered
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply at icmcf.hirescore.com.
Deadline: Dec. 1, 2019
Posted: Oct. 14, 2019
Marquette County Medical Care Facility — Activities Director
Marquette County Medical Care Facility, a 140-bed long-term care facility in Ishpeming, is seeking an Activities Director.
We are a pet-friendly environment that animals call “home.” Our 5-star rating proves our dedication to quality care, and we are passionate about enhancing the lives of our residents. Our Activities Director must be an advocate for our residents. If you truly love making a difference in people’s lives, we encourage you to apply!
- Well-versed in person-directed care planning
- Possess a focus for improving systems
- Knowledge of state and federal long-term care regulations
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Certified designation from NCCAP (in lieu of certification, eligibility for NCCAP certification required)
- Enthusiastic, motivated and compassionate
- Experience in leading and managing others
- Desire to create an environment for growth that allows for the spontaneity of our residents
Salary: Competitive wage and benefit package, including a defined benefit retirement plan available ONLY to County employees; generous paid time off; health, vision and dental insurance; free telemedicine service; life insurance at no employee cost; voluntary benefits through Colonial Life
How to apply:
Applicants can apply by sending a resume to: email@example.com.
Deadline: Oct. 16, 2019
Posted: Oct. 3, 2019