Oakview MCF — Director of Dietary Services
Oakview Medical Care Facility in Mason County along the Lake Michigan shoreline seeks a Director of Dietary Services.
- Qualified applicants should be one of the following: Qualified registered dietitian (RD), certified dietary manager (CDM), certified food manager (CFM), certified food executive (CFE) or food-service management professional (FMP)
- Experience in long-term care is required
Salary: DOQE; benefit package includes health/vision/life/disability and dental insurance, retirement, PTO accrual and tuition reimbursement program
How to apply:
A job application may be obtained on our website at www.oakviewmcf.com or if you need one sent to you, call 231-845-5185, ext. 228.
Submit letter of interest, completed job application and resume to:
Oakview Medical Care Facility
1001 Diana St.
Ludington, MI 49431
Oakview is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline: April 10, 2020
Posted: March 24, 2020
Pinecrest Medical Care Facility — Dietitian
Pinecrest Medical Care Facility, a facility for 130 residents serving Delta, Dickinson and Menominee counties in the Upper Peninsula, seeks a Dietitian (full- or part-time.) Do you enjoy collaborating with and encouraging residents take part in their plans of care? In this key leadership role, you will be responsible for assessing, developing and directing the overall nutrition plan of care for each resident. Additionally, you will be an integral member of the dietary team involved in planning, education and providing resident centered meals.
- Current registered Dietitian in Michigan
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Prefer previous MDS and care planning experience
- Must be able to work with the Interdisciplinary team, residents and their families to address residents individual nutritional requirements, lab values and associated goals
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities
How to apply:
Email resume and cover letter to Sandy Haward at email@example.com. For questions, call 906-497-2132.
Deadline: Open until filled
Posted: Oct. 31, 2019