Huron County Medical Care Facility — Administrator
The Huron County Department of Health and Human Services Board is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the operations of the Huron County Medical Care Facility. The Medical Care Facility, located in Bad Axe, Michigan, has served the community for more than 145 years. Huron County is surrounded on three side by Lake Huron. The distance to the lakeshore in any direction from Bad Axe is 20 to 30 miles. Huron County takes pride in its health care system provided throughout the Thumb area. One of the several hospitals in the Thumb is located about 200 yards from the Medical Care Facility. Bad Axe and the surrounding county offer great support for the Huron County Medical Care Facility.
- Direct operations of 112-bed, skilled long-term care facility
- Oversee more than 240 full- and part-time employees
- Current Michigan Nursing Home Administrator’s License, with no restrictions
- Bachelor’s degree in health care science, management or administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state nursing home rules and regulations and various reimbursement programs
- Three to five years of long-term care experience is desired
How to apply:
Resumes may be submitted to Shelley Boehmer, chair, Board of Directors at email@example.com.
Deadline: July 13, 2020
Posted: June 26, 2020
Ingham County MCF — CEO-Administrator
Ingham County Medical Care Facility is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Administrator to provide executive leadership for the organization.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO/Administrator:
- Is responsible for the overall operation of Ingham County MCF
- Establishes short- and long-range goals, objectives, plans and policies subject to approval of the Board
- Represents Ingham County to professional organizations, governmental agencies, other health care institutions, the financial community and other external public groups
- Leadership style that is based on integrity, trust and respect
- Approximately 10 years of management experience, including responsibility for financial management, human resources management, organization design and administration and nursing care services, including five years of management experience in a long-term care setting
- Skills in strategic planning, operations and leadership
- Ability to develop and implement a management system that will enable the provision of a high level of care to the residents and meets or exceeds all regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage all areas of the facility and ensure that department directors have the resources to consistently and uniformly deliver care and service
- Ability to direct all administrative functions of Ingham County Medical Care Facility and represent the facility to the Ingham County Board of Commissioners and the community in general.
- Master’s degree in business administration, health services administration, public administration or closely related degree preferred
How to apply:
Expressions of personal interest and recommendations, held in strict confidence, may be directed to:
Deffet Group, Inc.
Deadline: Open until filled
Posted: May 27, 2020