Huron County Medical Care Facility — Administrator
The Huron County Department of Health and Human Services Board is seeking to hire a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the operations of the Huron County Medical Care Facility. The MCF, located in Bad Axe, has served the community for more than 145 years. Huron County is surrounded on three side by Lake Huron. The distance to the lakeshore in any direction from Bad Axe is 20 to 30 miles. Huron County takes pride in its health care system provided throughout the Thumb area. One of the several hospitals in the Thumb is located about 200 yards from the Medical Care Facility.
- Oversee a 112-bed, skilled long-term-care provider
- Direct a staff of more than 240 full- and part-time employees.
- Current Michigan Nursing Home Administrator’s License, with no restrictions
- Bachelor’s degree in health care science, management or administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state nursing home rules and regulations and various reimbursement programs
- Three to five years of long-term care experience are desired
How to apply:
Send resumes to Shelley Boehmer, DHHS Board chairperson, at email@example.com.
Deadline: Aug. 17, 2020
Posted: July 24, 2020