Huron County Medical Care Facility — Nursing Home Administrator
The Huron County Department of Health and Human Services Board is seeking a Nursing Home Administrator for the Huron County Medical Care Facility, located in Bad Axe. This Facility is licensed for 112 skilled nursing home beds and employs approximately 200 employees.
- Current Michigan Nursing Home Administrator’s License, in good standing with the Michigan Licensing Board
- Strong knowledge of the federal and state Regulations rules, including Life Safety
- Very strong financial background, which would include but not limited to budgeting; creating a Capital Improvement Fund for future Capital expenditures; working with current and proposed reimbursement methodologies for Medicare, Medicaid, and other payment sources the Facility receives
- Ability to maintain a working relationship with the County Treasurer/Commissioners
- Ability to exhibit leadership capabilities
- Organizational management communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of employment laws and union contract negotiations
- Minimum of 3 years successful experience in managing a skilled care facility
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration or closely related field of study
Salary: Competitive salary and benefit package offered
How to apply:
Send your resume and a letter of intent, along with three professional references, to Shelley Boehmer, HCMCF Board Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Open until filled
Posted: July 14, 2021