Iron County MCF seeks corporate compliance officer
The Iron County Medical Care Facility, a 200-bed skilled nursing facility in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, is seeking a Corporate Compliance Officer.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining the operation of the Facility
- Acts on the behalf of the Administrator during the absence of the Administrator
- Complies with federal, state and local standards for nursing homes
- Responsible for implementation and management of the Corporate Compliance program, along with keeping abreast of potential areas of concern through the use of the office of Inspector General’s website and consultation with legal and financial consultants
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in the health and human services field
- Must possess high standard of ethical conduct and good moral character
- Must possess self-motivation skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to handle stress and work under deadlines
- Needs to have good verbal and written communication skills, willingness to work with the Administrator and the Board of Directors, along with all other departmental personnel, residents, visitors, family members, and state and federal agencies
- Ability to plan and organize documentation and knowledge of nursing home operation
- Must be able to maintain complete confidentiality concerning employee and facility information
- Attendance at work within established Medical Care Facility Policies and Procedures
- Must be in good mental and physical condition
- Must be knowledgeable of personnel administration, federal and state regulations governing nursing home operations, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, policies and procedures governing nursing home operations, and knowledge of the collective bargaining unit’s agreement between management and the union
- Must have the ability to make independent decisions
- Must have the ability to promote good public relations
- Familiar with and ability to utilize office equipment, including computer, copy machine, calculator, fax, etc.
- Must be able to travel and willing to attend workshops, seminars, meetings and off-site, as required
Salary: Wage begins at $37.50 per hour; excellent benefit package.
How to apply:
Apply at: icmcf.hirescore.com.
Iron County Medical Care Facility is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline: March 29, 2019
Posted: March 6, 2019