The MCMCFC Spring Management Conference was held at Crystal Mountain this year for the first time ever. The event included more than 80 registered attendees and 47 vendors.
Attorney Steve Girard was recognized for his many years of outstanding service to MCMCFC and was made an honorary lifetime member of the council.
Topics studied for continuing education credits included implicit bias training, a session for our directors of nursing and legal, financial, and regulatory updates.
While the weather was not the best we could have hoped for, the Gary Easton Scholarship Golf Outing welcomed 40 golfers who enjoyed a great event! Several vendors won recognition for the longest drive and closest to the pin, but it was Lapeer County MCF Administrator Shea Baker who took the fewest putts award (we think).
In council business, lifetime member Chester Pintarelli administered the oath of office to the MCMCFC 2023-2024 Board of Directors:
- Shana Espinoza, President
- Joe Coleman, First Vice President
- Destiny Wilkins, Second Vice President
- Jannice Lamm, Secretary
- Jon Look Treasurer
- Marna Robertson, Immediate Past President
- Denise Perry, District I Director
- Lisa Ashley, District II Director
- Kim Turcott, District III Director
- Alyssa Haynak, District IV Director
Conference attendee comments included “this was a wonderful conference” and “the topics and speakers were great.”
To see photos from the event, click here.